Fenrir Wolf Viking Ring
Highly secure site and payment
The wolf's ring from Nordic legends
The Fenrir Wolf symbolizes wildness and voracity. It is considered to be an eater of Gods in northern mythology. The Wolf was raised by the Ases.
-The Fenrir Wolf was created by Loki and the giant Angrboda.
- The "Fenrir Wolf Viking Ring" stainless steel ring is a unique and stylish piece.
- You will be pleasantly surprised by its comfort and lightness.
- It mainly symbolizes strength, immortality and invincibility.
- This item is not sold in stores
ATTENTION: our STOCKS are limited. If you like this product, don't wait until it's out of stock!
Ring Size Chart
- 100% Satisfied or Refunded
- This item is not sold in any retail store
- Free delivery anywhere in the World!